Get help with AmplitudeJS
Are you stuck with a question or issue with AmplitudeJS? No worries, we have a few options for you.
First place to start if you are stuck is read the documentation. It is beautiful, simple, and straight to the point. The documentation answers 95% of people's questions. View our documentation →
Community support is available for free on our Github page. Because our community is based off of an entire volunteer basis, issues are responded to on a "best effort" basis. You'll get a response as soon as someone is available to answer your question.
Looking to open an issue with community support? Open a new Github Issue →
If you have a quick question, you can jump on our Server Side Up community forum and see if anyone is available: Ask a question on Server Side Up →
If your issue is urgent, or if you would prefer to speak directly to the creators of AmplitudeJS. You will be guaranteed a response within the next business day.
How it works:
All professional support is provided by 521 Dimensions LLC (the creators of AmplitudeJS). Here is what the process looks like:
- You purchase 1 hour of consulting to set up your first meeting.
- We'll reach out with a special link that will allow you to pick a time that works best for you.
- We'll get connected via Google Meet and even take a look at your code via screensharing.
- If you need further support, we'll make the next arrangements together.
All consultation is billed at $200/hour (USD). Complete the form below to get started.
What services are offered?
521 Dimensions is able to assist you throughout the entire process of the application lifecycle:
- Technical & Engineering support
- Custom Design & UX Consulting
- Wordpress & Custom Application Integration
- Server configuration and support
- Custom AmplitudeJS feature design and development
Make a payment for professional support
We'll reach out to you within the next business day.